[Q] Galaxy note 2 stuck on boot.

17:05 , 1 Comments

I was just at the gym and left my phone in my coat and when I came back to it it was stuck on the boot screen I've been looking around for fixes and seen in threads some people got it to work again other didn't also heard of SDS. I'm quite the noob when it comes to mobile phones but I've basically tried everything that has been suggested in other threads and just keep running into the same problems.

Info on phone:

Model: Gt-N7100

FCC ID: A3LGTN7100

SSN: -N7100GSMH



Download mode reads..



ODIN MODE

PRODUCT NAME:

CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: No

CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official

SYSTEM STATUS: Custom



I root the phone a long while back and can't remember much details like which version i used etc..



I've tried installing Clockworkmod recovery to wipe dalvik, cache partition & then data reset and I read this can fix the problem but every single time I try to flash CWM using Odin 3.07 I get the error.



<ID:0/009> Added!!

<ID:0/009> Odin v.3 engine (ID:9)..

<ID:0/009> File analysis..

<ID:0/009> SetupConnection..

<ID:0/009> Initialzation..

<ID:0/009> Get PIT for mapping..

<ID:0/009>

<ID:0/009> There is no PIT partition.

<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)



Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks





via xda-developers http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2278997&goto=newpost

gamal mostfa

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

1 comment:

  1. The Exact same thing happened to my Note 2 which is identical to yours. I'm looking for a solution as well. Hope someone can shed some light on this!

    ReplyDelete