الجمعة، 26 يوليو، 2013

[Q] Using new "hybrid" (.27/84 or .33/84) radios on 4.2.2 works?

I'm not quite clear on whether you can use a newer radio on an older ROM. As far as I can tell, I should be able to, but I just want to make sure I'm not just misreading the various posts about radios. Most posts talk about downgrading to older radios but not many talk about upgrading to a newer one. I would like to try out LTE in my area and see how it goes but since the N4 is my daily driver, I don't want it out of commission too long because I tried something I shouldn't.



I'm not quite as familiar with flashing Radios. I'm quite comfortable flashing recoveries or new roms, but flashing radios is a new one for me. The exact question I have is - Can I flash one of the new "hybrid" radios from HERE (I'm not sure whether the .27/84 hybrid or .33/84 hybrid will work better for me so I plan to try both) and have it be alright on my current ROM? I'm currently running Paranoid Android 3.6, Android 4.2.2.



Also - is there a post that someone knows about that can give me some more detail about where Radios fit in with all the other "pieces" (ie Recovery, Kernel, Boot Loader, etc)? I'd like to learn more about it.



Thanks,

Zeustopher





via xda-developers http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2379794&goto=newpost

‏ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق